Monday, May 22, 2006

Liveaboard Diving


A lot of divers told me that liveaboard diving is the best way to dive... but i never had that chance to experience it to give my personal opinion.
Why? Because it is very expensive to join a liveaboard dive cruise and i was not yet offered a job to work on a liveaboard boat.
Anyways, this weekend i will be joining the Oceanic Explorer to visit the Holy Grail of Philippine Diving... the Tubbataha Reefs!
It will be my first time and finally i will be able to personally experience the difference between a resort based diving and liveaboard diving.
Another plus factor about this trip is that there is no daily flight to Cebu. We are spending overnight in Puerto Princesa and its a chance for me to savor again the Kamarikutan coffee blend and i really miss that exotic dinner at Kinabuchs Grill & Bar. I also wanted to visit again Badjao Seafood Restaurant and Ka Lui Restaurant.
Why do i always think of food? I'm supposed to be on a diet! Darn!

No comments: