Saturday, April 08, 2006

Holy Week in Palau


Palau is one place you've got to see before you die... being considered as the Mount Everest of Micronesia diving and has been called one of the Seven Underwater Wonders of the World. "Sharks, rays, walls, caves, wrecks, drifts, - Palau has it all"
I was there a year ago to spend my Holy Week with some friends but the memory of Rock Islands still lingers.
We made 22 dives and I got hooked in Blue Corner and New Drop Off. I also had a stranger-than-fiction diving at Jellyfish Lake and Mandarin Fish Lake. But the best part is swimming with the wild dolphins near the Blue Holes.
We stayed at Palau Pacific Resort and we dove with Fisn 'N Fins diveshop where my dive buddy - Alain Rabor, work as a dive instructor.
This year, i'll be spending my Holy Week with new-found friends in another wonderful place called Siargao.

No comments: