Sunday, April 16, 2006

Holy Week in Siargao

Photo by Cheyenne Morrison
Just got back from a great Holy Week adventure in Siargao Island but the tide is pulling me again to be there once more.
The trip going there was very long, so i decided to just chill out my first night in Cabuntog Lodge and Cottages with my room mates, Kage and Zeny. Woke up really early and had my first surfing session in Cloud 9 and Jacking Horses. Afternoon was again chill time at Cabuntog beach talking about the Gospel of Judas... but night time was crazy... i was so drunk, i can't remember so many things i did that night!
Anyways, after a hang-over penitence, we had our Good Friday lunch at Guyam Island. Stayed there the whole afternoon and practice zipping while enjoying the breathtaking view of the paradise called Siargao.
I had an early trip the next day back to Cebu.

1 comment:

travelkage said...

we missed you after you left. parang ang tahimik nung room without you there. hehe.